· Mailing list – your name and contact details – collected on an enquiry form or health declaration. I add these to my mailing list so I can contact you with class and event information. You can opt out at any time, and will be invited to unsubscribe each time I email you.
· Health and registration forms from students – collected in class or by email - name, contact details and health information used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
· Emergency contact details – name and phone number– collected on health declaration – I will only use this to contact the named individual in the event of accident or emergency.
· Attendance registers – completed in class - used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance and tax purposes.
· I may take notes about events in classes – information collected in class -for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
· Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. I save important emails for as long as deemed necessary, otherwise I will keep emails for up to two years.
· Payment data, received through banking systems I keep for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations. I do not take card payments or hold card details.
· Website cookies set automatically by my software. I do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
· Except where required by law, I do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
· I may share information about your health, on a need to know basis, with other teachers (eg: class cover, joint events) .
Enquiries : For queries about Data Protection, please contact or 07767 268408
Complaints: In the unlikely event of a data handling problem, please contact me first. If I can’t resolve it you can complain to the ICO.